Tuesday 17 August 2010

Hello nature!


For my first Eiker Daily Photo I have chosen this one, only because it represents what I have been missing whilst living in Oslo (and Paris); nature and quiet. Here in Eiker I've got it both! Today's photo shows the river that goes through the two municipalities and devides them into small villages and communities. The river is called Drammenselva (Drammen's river). About 10 kilometres from the spot this photo is taken, the river runs through the city Drammen, and ends up in the fjord Drammensfjorden, before the ocean.

2 comments:

  1. Seems nice to live at a place like this! just discovered your Oslo blog today. I also have a Oslo-blog :)
    I am now following your blog and linking it ;)

    Good luck with the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have accepted of myself that I am a city person. Though I love seeing photos and vacationing in places like this every once in a while, I'd go crazy if I were away from a city for long. :)

    I'm glad you like and enjoy it though. Have fun exploring your new home!

    ReplyDelete