Monday 27 June 2011

Squirrel on the run


Last week, my mother and I spotted this little fellow in my parents garden. It looked a little distressed as it ran back and forth from the vegetable garden to two small cherry trees which it was trying to climb. After watching it for a while, we realised that it was on the run from a bunch of sparrows. Suddenly the squirrel had climbed the fire ladder on our neighbours house. It sat in the window sill for a little while, with the sparrows keeping an eye on it from the electricity cord. Finally, to our relief, it managed to climb back down, and with a little help (from me), it found its way back into the forest too!

1 comment:

  1. You mentioned 'little fellow,' and I though 'what are you talking about?' So I right clicked to enlarge the photo and then could see the squirrel on the window sill... well spotted and captured!

    ReplyDelete