Wednesday 6 October 2010

On the contrary..


Today I choose to show you a photo of what I should be doing this weekend. I should be exploiting the autumn weather and go for long fresh walks in the forest of Eiker, like these sporty people are doing. On the contrary, I am going on a girls weekend to Stockholm, and I dare say that the only fresh air I will be getting is "gulps" of city air when getting from H&M to Zara! (Ps: As I'm not too into all the useful settings and possibilities blogspot.com gives its bloggers, I have only just recently discovered how to delay the publishing of posts. So, for the first time, I will try to post daily photos even if I'm out of town!)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a heavenly walk into the woods!
    God resa til Sverige och lycka til i Stockholm!
    Halsningar fran Hagen

    ReplyDelete