Saturday 1 January 2011

Photo of the year!


2011's first theme day!! I have chosen to interpret it by reposting what will have to be my favourite photo of the 220 photos I have posted in 2011 (including Oslo Daily Photo). I made that sound really easy, but let me tell you, it was not. Can I choose all of them?? My favourite photo (one of many) belongs to the post Wrapped and stacked up!. Why I like this photo I have explained in the post, but quickly summed up, it's to do with the light and angle. I choose this, but I have to add that my favourite could easily have been this photo, this or this one too..

3 comments:

  1. looks like giant marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light is really stunning in this photo!
    That's true that they look a bit like giant marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete